For drivers who still require an all-conquering all-terrain SUV, the 2014 Toyota 4Runner is a top choice. New for this year is a totally redesign. It comes with a more modern outer appearance and even more added features inside.
The 2014 Toyota 4Runner is bigger and bolder than ever. The total overhaul for this year portrays Toyota's commitment to be forever leading the industry. It comes with a front fascia that conveys a more rugged and aggressive appearance. This includes a muscular front grille and edgier smoked headlamps for a more impressive look.
The interior of the 2014 Toyota 4Runner is full of awesome features which will make your life that much more enjoyable and comfortable. It comes with a sliding cargo area tray, water repellent seat fabric, 120V-400W power outlets in the front and rear, ample cargo and seating space as well as warm colour variations.
When it comes to performance, the 2014 Toyota 4Runner is versatile and in for the long-haul. It is engineered with a double-wishbone independent front suspension, combined with a variable-flow rack-and-pinion steering.
2014 Toyota 4Runner Engines
|4.0L, 6cyl, DOHC (VVT-i)||270 horsepower and 278 lb-ft of torque|
2014 Toyota 4Runner Fuel Economy
|Fuel Economy-L/100km (MPG)||City||Highway|
|4.0L, 6cyl, DOHC (VVT-i)||13.83 (17)||10.22 (23)|
Pledge to Safety
The 2014 Toyota 4Runner is committed to having the best in safety features. It comes equipped with vehicle stability control, traction control, anti-lock brake system, electronic brake-force distribution, brake assist, hill-start and Smart Stop technology.
- 2013 IIHS Top Safety Picks
- 2013 4Runner is one of the top 10 cars with Best Resale Value according to Kelley Blue Book's KBB.com
- 2012 4Runner was named an Excellent Value by IntelliChoice.
- Toyota has the Best Resale Value of all brands for 2013 according to Kelley Blue Book's KBB.com
- Toyota is the highest-rated manufacturer based on 2013 IntelliChoice Cost of Ownership Data Analysis
- Basic Complete Vehicle: 60,000 km (36 months)
- Powertrain: 100,000 km (60 months)
- Corrosion Perforation: unlimited km
- Defect Performance: 60,000 km (36 months)
- Specified Major Emission Components: 130,000km (96 months)
- Toyota warrants each new vehicle. For the purpose of warranty in Canada, Toyota is Toyota Canada Inc.
- The warranty period begins on the warranty registration date as shown on the vehicle information statement. The warranty registration date is the original in-service date and may be earlier than the date of sale.
- This warranty is applicable to any vehicle registered in Canada and normally operated within Canada or the United States mainland.
Where To Go For Service
- Warranty service is only obtainable from an authorized Toyota Dealer.
- When your vehicle is inoperative due to a warranted part failure which is covered under the New Vehicle Warranty, towing service is covered to the nearest authorized Toyota dealer.
Nullifying The New Vehicle Warranty
- Certain factors or conditions such as negligence, modification or accidents can nullify any of the warranties. Your local Toyota dealer can advise you of all of the conditions that could compromise the vehicle's warranty coverage.
- This is a simple overview of the New Vehicle Warranty. For more detailed information on the above, please contact the Toyota Customer Interaction Centre Monday to Friday between 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM EST. Please call our toll-free number 1-888-TOYOTA-8 (1-888-869-6828) or your local Toyota Dealer. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Or download the 2013 Owner's Manual Supplement.
2014 Toyota 4Runner for sale in Edmonton, Alberta
The 2014 Toyota 4Runner is committed to having the best in safety features, like 8 standard airbags, Vehicle Stability Control, and an energy absorbing body structure. The 2014 Toyota 4Runner is bigger and bolder than ever.
Gateway Toyota is dedicated to helping you find the perfect Toyota for you and your family. Come test drive the 2014 Toyota 4Runner today at your local Edmonton Toyota dealer - Gateway Toyota located at 2020 103A Street SW in Edmonton, Alberta.
Disclaimer: Pricing is subject to change without notice, actual price may vary; installed options may also vary by dealer. Price does not include applicable license fees, insurance, registration, tax, freight / delivery, PDI or administration fees. Warranty may subject to change without notice, actual warranty may vary. Specification may change without notice. See dealership for final pricing, warranty, and availability.