Toyota Dream Car Art Contest | Where Will the Future Take You?
The 2016 Toyota Dream Car Art Contest, launched on November 2nd, 2015 in Toronto, ON., inspires the creative minds of Canadian youth to think about the possibilities for future mobility.
- To create a piece of artwork on paper, using a medium of your choice (paint, markers, crayons etc.) to represent your dream car.
- The artwork must be made on paper no smaller than a letter (A4) and no larger than a tabloid (11-12 x 16.5-18 inches) size paper and needs to feature a coloured background.
ELIGIBLE: Any Canadian youth can enter one of the following categories:
- <8 years of age
- 8-11 years of age
- 12-15 years of age
- November 2nd, 2015 – February 26th, 2016
- Local Contest:
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in each age category will receive a prize of a 7-inch, 8GB tablet with Wi-Fi.
- Opportunity to enter as a Canadian representative in the world contest.
- World Contest:
- 10 finalists from each of the three age categories will be invited to the awards ceremony in Japan, along with both parents/guardians for each, on an all-expense-paid trip courtesy of Toyota Motor Corporation.
President and CEO of Toyota Canada Inc, Seiji Ichii states, “Every year, we’re inspired by the dreams of the youth from around the world … It’s exciting to see their imagination interpret how technology can help address larger societal issues facing their generation.”
- Toyota Canada Inc.
- Administration Office of Toyota Dream Car Art Contest
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about this contest or to check out the latest Toyota models available, visit Gateway Toyota Scion. We believe that dreams of others can inspire us all. Discover why Bigger is Better when you stop in to visit.
Gateway Toyota Scion