2016 TOYOTA VENZA
Artistic styling is seen throughout the 2016 Toyota Venza combined with functionality that enhances your travels. Easily access your crossover with the Smart Key while the power-assisted trunk simplifies loading and unloading. Practicality is evident in the heated mirrors that include integrated turn signals, puddle lamps and blindspot mirrors. Light your way with the automatic high beam headlights and projector-style halogen headlamps. Fog lamps and a chrome exhaust tip are standard on this model while the panoramic glass roof is an option that allows you to enjoy your crossover to the utmost.
Luxury awaits you inside the 2016 Toyota Venza with refined style in the simulated woodgrain trim. Experience the ultimate in comfort with the 8-way power adjustable driver seat. Select the new Redwood Edition for the elegant brown leather seats and unique badging. Available heated seats ensure you stay warm on cold days. Keep comfortable no matter what the outdoor temperature says with the pollen filter on the HVAC system that runs quietly and efficiently. Practical storage is seen in the centre console with a hidden wire routing system so that you can charge your portable devices. Monitor your vehicle’s performance with the TFT multi-information display. Enjoy your music with the premium audio system that includes 13 speakers and a 6.1-inch touchscreen display.
Superior power on the 2016 Toyota Venza comes from your choice of two engines. Select the 4-cylinder engine for optimal fuel economy or the V6 for more power. Either way, the 6-speed automatic transmission provides smooth handling and improves efficiency.
2016 TOYOTA VENZA ENGINES
|2.7L 4-cylinder DVVT-i DOHC 16-valve||182 horsepower with 182 lb-ft of torque|
|3.5L 6-cylinder DVVT-I DOHC 24-valve||268 horsepower with 246 lb-ft of torque|
The 2016 Toyota Venza has a winning reputation.
2015 Ranked #9 in Affordable Midsize SUVs – U.S. News & World Report
2015 Ranked #1 for Horsepower – KBB.com
2015 Ranked 8.8 Consumer Rating – KBB.com
2013 Top Safety Pick – IIHS
Your 2016 Toyota Venza comes with a solid Toyota warranty.
- Basic Complete Vehicle: 36 months/60,000 km
- Powertrain: 60 months/100,000 km
- Hybrid-related Components: 96 months/160,000 km
- Corrosion Perforation: 60 months/unlimited km
- Defect Performance: 36 months/60,000 km
- Specified Major Emission Components: 96 months/130,000 km
Some things you should know about your warranty:
- Toyota warrants each new vehicle. For the purpose of warranty in Canada, Toyota is Toyota Canada Inc.
- Warranty Begins
- The warranty period begins on the warranty registration date as shown on the vehicle information statement. The warranty registration date is the original in-service date and may be earlier than the date of sale.
- Warranty Application
- This warranty is applicable to any vehicle registered in Canada and normally operated within Canada or the United States mainland.
- Where To Go For Service
- Warranty service is only obtainable from an authorized Toyota Dealer.
- When your vehicle is inoperative due to a warranted part failure which is covered under the New Vehicle Warranty, towing service is covered to the nearest authorized Toyota dealer.
- Nullifying The New Vehicle Warranty
- Certain factors or conditions such as negligence, modification or accidents can nullify any of the warranties. Your local Toyota dealer can advise you of all of the conditions that could compromise the vehicle’s warranty coverage.
This is a simple overview of the New Vehicle Warranty. For more detailed information on the above, please contact the Toyota Customer Interaction Centre Monday to Friday between 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM EST. Please call our toll-free number 1-888-TOYOTA-8 (1-888-869-6828) or your local Toyota Dealer. Our email address is email@example.com. Or download the 2015 Owner’s Manual Supplement.
2016 TOYOTA VENZA FUEL ECONOMY
|Fuel Economy L/100km (MPG)||City||Highway|
|2.7L 4-cylinder DVVT-i DOHC 16-valve with FWD||Up to: 11.6 (24)||Up to: 11.6 (24)|
|2.7L 4-cylinder DVVT-i DOHC 16-valve with AWD||Up to: 11.6 (24)||Up to: 9.2 (31)|
|3.5L 6-cylinder DVVT-i DOHC 24-valve||Up to: 12.8 (22)||Up to: 9.3 (30)|
Your actual fuel consumption will vary based on driving habits and other factors.
Toyota’s premium safety features keep you feeling secure in the 2016 Toyota Venza.
- Star Safety System includes vehicle stability control, traction control, antilock brakes, electronic brake-force distribution, brake assist, and Smart Stop technology
- Dual stage driver and passenger airbag supplemental restraint system
- Front seat mounted side airbags
- Driver knee airbag
- Front and rear side curtain airbags
- Vertically-adjustable headrests
- Front seatbelt pretensioners and force limiters
- Active front headrests with whiplash protection
- Anchor points for child restraint seats
- Child protector rear door locks
2016 TOYOTA VENZA FOR SALE IN EDMONTON, ALBERTA
Select a vehicle that gives your family ample space and you all of the luxury you deserve with the 2016 Toyota Venza. This crossover meets your needs and provides even more features that you didn’t know you wanted. Feel just as at home in uptown neighborhoods as you do out on mountain highways with elegant styling that complements the capability of this crossover vehicle.
Visit your local Edmonton Toyota Dealer – Gateway Toyota Scion to find out more about the 2016 Toyota Venza. Take it for a test drive or see what else catches your eye in our showroom. Learn why bigger is better at Gateway Toyota Scion when you shop here for your next Toyota!
Disclaimer: Price subject to change without notice. See dealer for details.